Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Book In The Nick Of Time

I've stolen (and ruinouly tweaked) that tagline wholesale from the BBC as, frankly, it's so good there's little point me trying to better it. So, Life On Mars returns this evening and, it's safe to say, we're a bit over-excited. Excited enough to watch that actual 70s copper on BBC Breakfast this morning who prefaced his interview by revealing he's never actually seen the show. Oh good... Well done researchers!

Anyway. A very kind friend who works at the BBC sent me two copies of this promo handbook thing and I thought I should share it with, if not the world, then at least the 18 people who regularly come to Landcroft House. And they're all big scans so click away and "enjoy" yourselves.


Oooooh! Punching! That's naughty...


Hhhmmmm, paper work is so exhausting...


Lady police officers! Hilarious!

I'll see you later, sharing a vermouth with Yootha Joyce, smoking a Kim and having a rat's nest for a hair-"do".

No comments: