Tuesday, May 06, 2008

New Music Tuesday

Micah P. Hinson: Throw The Stone (Full Time Hobby, 2008)
The sun is shining, the winter appears to have finally retreated, me and Scrap even enjoyed an ice-cream in the park yesterday. Put all those things together and you have what I consider to be the perfect conditions for some back-woods croakery, some guitar-stroking, some fiddle-plucking, some double-bass thumbing, perhaps even a few crispy banjo croutons. What a lovely day. What a lovely record.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just caught on your recent posts Rob, my you really are spoiling us. I'm hoping to see Micah at the Bush Hall soon. Full Time Hobby are on fire at the moment...

Rob said...

Hey Stephen: I like to think of myself as the 243rd emergency service, situated just underneath the 24 hour knit-your-own-trunks merchants.