Monday, June 04, 2007

Easily Wed

Our friends Chris and Tori got married on Friday. Here they are dancing a loving dance bathed in the warm glow of some glowing stuff. It was a wonderful do, and in London too, which made the whole thing such a joy. We rocked up in a cab, had a couple of scoops before the (very lovely) service, rolled along to the reception, enjoyed the fantastic dinner and speeches, then, after a decent spin around the dance floor, rolled home in a Hackney carriage better to enjoy our hangovers in our own bed. Hurrah!

Oh - and - judging by this sign on the loo door of the very posh Bayswater church where they tied the knot, God's a lot more easy going than I remember him being...

6 comments:

Drunk Mummy said...

I saw a large poster outside a church last week which proclaimed:
'I was just going to waste when Jesus recycled me.'
Who writes this stuff? Should you laugh or cry?

Rob said...

Probably the same people who did the Olympic logo :(

Anonymous said...

Yes, isn't it awful! Mind you, loved the sign - the church has come a long way since I last entered one! How are you doing on the lists the pair of you?

Rob said...

what lists, NMoO?

Nunhead Mum of One said...

Have you not visited by blog recently dear Rob?

I tagged both you and Silvana on 1 June.....the post is called "Interesting, no?" I can't work out how to do the link thingy from a comment!

Rob said...

Ah! I see! Sorry, been on holiday and the like... I shall get thinking and get back to you ASAP...
x