Monday, January 07, 2008

Thank You, Mystery Person

It's hard going back to work after such a wonderful holiday, but some things make it a bit better. My new iPod Touch made the journey a joy. I even stole someone's broadband when the bus was stuck on Pentonville Road. The sun's shining brilliantly over London and, then, when I get into work there's a case of Perrier Jouet champagne on my desk. Whoever you are, thank you. I hadn't planned on spending January hoiking down champers, but, since you insist...

6 comments:

dulwichmum said...

Oh wow! What a great way to start the year. Good for you, enjoy.

Anonymous said...

That's OK Rob, I thought you deserved a bit of a treat. And thanks for that "backrub" by the way ;-)

Rob said...

Oh - my secret is out :(

Lyric Sorenson said...

Mmmm - bubbly - suddenly you have friends!

Silvana said...

I'm not worried about your secrets, just get that fizz into my fridge!

James Franco said...

It is not fair, all that is on my desk when I come into work is a mug with mould in the bottom, and a world of pain.