Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Nice To Sea View, To Sea View, Nice

So, it's the last day of the Christmas holiday today. It's been great in a way I couldn't really have planned. Mucking about featured highly. I feel like it's been a long time since I had a protracted bout of mucking around.

Anyhow, we went to Whitstable which is great if you're old like us - or tiny like Scrap - but clearly absolute rubbish if you're under 23 and convinced you''ll never be so boring and close to death as to find eating oysters interesting.

It was incredibly cold. We wrapped up as well as we could, but ten minutes of running about the shore line and half an hour's walk up and down the front was all we could manage. We jumped into the car with red faces, runny noses and blue lips. Fabio spent most of the return journey telling me not to wake him up. Which, of course, I wasn't likely to as he wasn't actually asleep.

Goodbye 2006. Hello 2007.

No comments: