Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Getting Old

It's a sad thing to accept isn't it. I find that I'm reacting by fancying young men with long hair and eye liner. I do like nice Russell Brand and recently as I was going into Tiger Aspect for a sort of screen test (don't think I got it), the strange-looking-one out of Mighty Boosh was having a fag on the steps outside and gave me a nice smile. Anyway, he was on Nevermind the Buzzcocks tonight - Rob was in the pub so don't ask me why it was on - and he was very funny as well as good-looking. And I don't want to hear anything about him dating Courtney Love, okay. But surely she must be older than me?

3 comments:

dulwichmum said...

Calm down Tiger, think of the child! (only joking)

I have a dreadful problem with Gary Barlow from take that. He just looks so cuddly, and I really do love a nice cuddle.

Silvana said...

Oh come on Dulwichmum, you don't really mean that do you? Gary Barlow? Rob's interviewing Take That soon - perhaps you'd like to send a message to Gary through him?

dulwichmum said...

Dear Sylvana,

You are not serious are you? Really? I just loooooove Gary Barlow (sigh). For once I am struck dumb!

I saw Take That at Earls Court, and Gary was wearing rubber trousers, and well, it was just something I will remember until the day I die.... Bliss!