Thursday, November 16, 2006

Good things...


What's wrong with new records? Nothing, that's what. Here are some that, right now, I'm playing a lot.

Alela Diane Songs Whistled Through White Teeth
Mariee Sioux Wild Eyes / Buried In Teeth
(that's them above, Alela's on the left)
Klaxons Album
Bloc Party Kreuzberg
The View Hats Off To The Buskers
The Doors The Doors (this is odd, like most people, I've not listened to The Doors since I was 13)
Katherine Williams Leave To Remain
The Decemberists The Crane Wife

and this:




(please excuse the terrible picture) It's the new Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds new album, only they've called themselves Grinderman. And it's uh-mazingly good.

And this is from about one week. It makes you glad to be alive.

2 comments:

Tony said...

They sound great Rob. Can I come round your house to borrow some of them for my IPod? Of you're passing, can you drop them off? I'll even make you some cauliflower pasta in our new kitchem. I know its your favourite.

Anonymous said...

hi

do you have the view album hats off to the buskers?